Old 07-20-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
Guru03
Rookie

Guru03's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2015 Michigan Wolverines | The Harbaugh Era Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
I'm looking forward to how mad Harbaugh is going to make other B1G coaches. If he can get Dantonio's head to explode on national television, the season will be a success in my mind.
I think the worst case is 4-8 and the best case scenario will be 7-6 (with a bowl win). Harbaugh will be working with Brady Hoke's roster and oftentimes existing players from previous regimes have some negative emotions about the changes. The quarterback situation is not looking good. We have suffered from lackluster recruiting recently under most if not all of Hoke's regime. We have the potential to be elite in a few seasons- but not right now. I was happy about the Harbaugh hire even though I wanted them to at least consider coaches who have built their programs up (like Dabo Swinney, Mark Hudspeth, etc.), have systematic strategical advantages (like Mike Leach), or excellent coordinators (like Brent Venables). But I am looking forward to Harbaugh's personality since it is somewhat similar to mine in a lot of aspects. And lastly- Go Blue!

- Clemson
- Michigan
- Michigan State (because of Anthony Ianni)