View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 05:51 PM   #13
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Very Fast 100 Threshold All-Pro

I will post them here in a few, I've been doing alot more testing of late and I had to determine the exact slider range to see 3-4 drops per (which is maybe 1 per gm on default) and lower qb%, along with reducing sacks.
I did however have to go back to 4 qba, same as OP.

I will post the updated asap.

OP is now updated.
Time to get another game in with these.

My opening day wk1 game was a defensive battle Final 24-3 my Skins (w/ all updated rosters)

My Skins(83ovr) vs Texans(85ovr)

Brian Hoyer(56%)struggled vs my D in this one. They really never got a running game going(3.4ypc) and they had both turnovers in the red zone.

My rookie OLB Preston Smith picked 1 off vs their TE.
What's crazy is I threw 3 Ints myself but they were bad reads under pressure.
J.J Watt never sacked me but still had 5 tackles 1tfl.
So my rookie RT Brandon Scherff(1pancake)held his own.

RG3(user) 12/19 63%, 3tds, 3 Ints, 1fum, 175yds
B. Hoyer (cpu) 28/50 56%, 0tds, 2ints, 238yds

My D held them to only 44rushing yds. 19att.(A.Foster) And I ended w/ 160rushing.
(A. Morris)82yds, 15atts.
(M Jones)59yds, 17atts.
(D. Young fb)7yds, 1att.
(RG3)6Yds, 2atts. They did a good job containing the edge this game
If running starts to come to easy, I will lower my Rbk slider back to 15.

My 2 new additions Rookie (OLB)P. Smith and (SS)both had ints in the red zone which was a pleasant surprise.

Total yds
Skins: 322 Texans: 231

They did struggle more offensively without A. Johnson(lost in free agency to Colts)

If they get TDs in the redzone, it would've been 24-17 but Hoyer(78ovr)struggled in his 1st outing with his new team

We kept pressure on him all game(sacked 7x) My newest DT(T. Knighton) stuffed the middle up all day but broke his ankle and will miss 7wks
I would expect the cpu to run better losing my 90ovr DT to injury and (Chris Baker)73ovr is coming in to replace him.
They did pass 50xs which is mainly do to my D stuffing the run all day.
We'll see what happens in the next game, if the cpu can establish a run game with my best D-line run stopper(T. Knighton) out.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 07-24-2015 at 06:51 PM.