View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 04:11 PM   #6
Watson
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Predictions, Prognostications, and "I told ya so's". (2015 version)

1. YOUR FAVORITE TEAM WILL FINISH WITH WHAT RECORD?

McNeese State- W
@ Mississippi State- W
Auburn- L
@ Syracuse- W
Eastern Michigan- W
@ South Carolina- W
Florida- W
Western Kentucky- W
@ Alabama- L
Arkansas- W
@ Ole Miss- W
Texas A&M- W

10-2, with the big question marks being Ole Miss and Arkansas. This is assuming that we get a passable performance from Brandon Harris, like a 50% completion rate

2. YOUR CONFERENCE'S FINAL STANDINGS WILL BE? (INCLUDE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PARTICIPANTS AND OVERALL CONFERENCE CHAMP)

West
Auburn
Alabama
LSU
Ole Miss
Arkansas
Mississippi State
Texas A&M

East
Georgia
South Carolina
Missouri
Florida
Tennessee
Vandy
Kentucky

Auburn over Georgia

3. THE FINAL FOUR PLAYOFF TEAMS WILL BE?

1) Ohio State
2) TCU
3) Auburn
4) Oregon

4. THE HEISMAN TROPHY WILL GO TO?

Boykin

5. THE NATIONAL CHAMPION WILL BE?

TCU over Ohio State

6. YOUR TEAM'S BREAK OUT PLAYER WILL BE?

Arden Key.

Jamal Adams and Leonard Fournette already had solid Freshman seasons, but by the end of the year they will be among the most dominant players on each side of the ball.

7. YOUR NATIONAL CINDERELLA TEAM WILL BE? (TEAM THAT COMES OUT OF NOWHERE TO HAVE A SPECTACULAR SEASON)

I have a gut feeling this is the year that Larry Fedora proves he's worth his salt and guides the Tar Heels to a 9 win season, saving his job in Chapel Hill (for now)

8. MAKE ONE GUARANTEED "YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST" PREDICTION ON THE 2015 SEASON. IT COULD BE A MAJOR UPSET, PLAYER WHO WILL WIN A NATIONAL AWARD, COACH THAT GETS FIRED, ETC.

Georgia Tech will run away with the ACC title, but get snubbed from the playoffs in favor of Oregon or Auburn because the ACC will likely be the same two-horse race it was last year.

I'm not saying Gundy is going to fired, but the water won't just be still for him at the season's end.

@AdamdotH

Last edited by Watson; 07-26-2015 at 04:14 PM.