Old 07-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #2
Oinkersthepig
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mafia 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
Game was officially announced as 2K said the game is in development. Worldwide trailer will appear on August 5. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/07/2...ng-at-gamescom
Gotta say I'm pretty hyped for this. Hopefully this game has a real open world, free roam type element after you finish it. I loved playing through Mafia 2, the way the cars changed depending on what year you were playing in was awesome. The story was great, and the extra things and collectibles (Specifically the playboy covers lol) were awesome.

My favorite thing about this game was the driving and the way the police worked. Being able to realistically avoid the police and the whole system they had in place for it worked very well, and the driving was very realistic. I remember being scared to drive too fast because A) The police would be after you, and B) crashing in that game did a much more realistic amount of damage than in any other game. I always wished other games would punish you for high speed crashes, but I guess that would take a lot of the fun out of games like GTA.

Definitely excited to see where this one is going, this should be a day one purchase for me.