View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 07:33 PM   #18
Shamhat1915
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The NFL welcomes its newest Franchise: The Atlanta Falcons!

Yeah, they are rebuilding, and I'm liking the way they are so far. And with the addition this year of Dick LeBeau as our new defensive coordinator, I look forward to what our defense will do this year. Though I wish we had traded the 2nd overall pick to go back in the draft and pick up some more picks. We could have used someone like Amari Cooper, but I would have liked to see us pick up Danny Shelton or Bud Dupree. Oh well. Maybe Mariota showed something in his pro days that really sold him. I'll need to see him in training camp first, which I can't wait to attend and see the team in action. Only a few more weeks until football is back.

I'm the exact same way. Play all these games a lot, but don't make the time to update things here. It would be nice to be able to do it again. Maybe I will starting with Madden 16, or NHL 16. Nah, I'd have to find a good slider set I liked first...perhaps I will with Madden 15, or MLB 15. So many choices

I need to get back to Head Coach though. I miss it. Thinking of restarting my Titans career on there, only on my PS3 (the other was on my xbox). I have an idea already of everything I want to do for it. I'm actually psyching myself up for another story

Last edited by Shamhat1915; 07-28-2015 at 07:38 PM.