Old 07-29-2015, 04:38 PM   #68
csamuelsvt
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Commentary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
I wouldn't say the game would be perfect, per say, because there are still many gameplay issues that should probably be addressed and without a doubt, franchise problems along with them. But I totally agree about commentary.

Are all 3 guys part of MLB Network's crew? If so, maybe MLB makes them use those guys every year? There are better options out there, so I don't know why it always has to be them.

Outside of that, I don't let commentary bother me that way it use to. I know they only have a finite amount of memory for commentary anyway, and if they're going to add more on, I'd prefer them to use that elsewhere. If I get bored with it, I turn it off for a while and use the field sounds, or I start up the media player on my PS4 and play a relaxing game of baseball listening to some kickass music. Sometimes I even play better that way.
Yeah i don't mean actual "perfect" but it would make the game a lot better. The 2k commentary in their games is done extremely well with how seamless it is and how they go back to previous comments etc.

I just think its time to change it up with new guys and make them interact with each other more...more life like is all i am saying with enthusiasm/excitement