View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 07:32 AM   #1
pats3912
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6
when did sliders change?

ok, so quick history. I shelved Madden 15 back in January when I was about 10+ seasons into my CCM. One of the problems I had was my PS4 stopped connecting wirelessly online and I could never get the sliders to do what I wanted. Hours upon hours of slider testing and just being really frustrated with the whole process.

Fast forward to a week ago with the NFL season getting ready to kickoff again I start playing. My PS4 is now hooked up with a hard wired connection so I now have all the latest updates, patches, etc. I noticed a big difference in gameplay. I was getting absolutely murdered by the CPU every game. So I decided to mess around with sliders, again.

I go into sliders in the main menu and noticed that they now have special team sliders for both cpu and human, and they also now have explanations under each slider to what they do. When I go into my CCM which is now in year 2026 the sliders look like the old setup from last year. However I am able to import my custom sliders from the main menu.

Ive searched this site high and low and I do not see anything saying that sliders were changed in a patch. Were the sliders always different from the main menu vs CCM or did they finally fix the slider problem? Are people having an easier time making slider sets now?
Advertisements - Register to remove