View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 10:19 AM   #31
thescottyglasgow
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/9/15)

I am an orioles fan and OMG did they screw this up. Machado with a big big decrease. They moved chris davis to right field from 1b even though he hasn't played there in two weeks and was moved back to 1b in this game last week. Ubaldo our best pitcher took a big decrease while gausman and tillman whose having one of the worst season of his career get upgraded. Gerardo Parra having the best season of his career takes a decrease and is moved to LF even though he has only played RF where this game moved chris davis. Adam Jones decreased even though he is doing just fine and always has. Travis Snyder is on the Orioles Junior Lake who is in AAA dumb. Great update what a joke I may be done with this series until they get some competition. Can someone also please explain to me how Nelson Cruz leads the majors in hrs for over a year, almost two years now, but is no where near the best power hitter in the game. CARLOS GOMEZ got upgraded... What?!?! dude still is faster and better at stealing than altuve

Last edited by thescottyglasgow; 08-10-2015 at 10:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove