View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 09:55 PM   #44
fballturkey
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 16 CFM - Top 10 Things You Need To Know About Scouting (Shopmaster)

Whether or not I have time to scout every week is irrelevant; I don't want to. So that change is a negative for me. I understand it's so you don't bank your points for the end of the season when you know exactly what positions you need but it's still a negative.

The top three attributes thing is another negative. I'd much prefer you let me pick three attributes and those were the only three I could scout for players at a position. Or just completely scrap the scouting system because it's extraordinarily unrealistic.

True draft value needs to be gone on a pre-launch patch. Look, I like Madden. I'm buying it. I'm not trying to be a drag here. This is the worst addition to the franchise since the vision cone. It ruins scouting completely and makes finding gems or drafting busts just not happen. It was a terrible idea and it sort of terrifies me that they included it. I really don't think they understand the CCM userbase at all.

Last edited by fballturkey; 08-11-2015 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Ok, apparently we can't say that word?