View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 09:26 PM   #7
J-Unit40
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
PES 2016 Demo up on Australian PSN

After about 6 or 7 games (10 min) on Regular and Professional...

1. Players animate better and GK seem to do their job better than PES15. It just looks better which goes along well with the upgrade in graphics.

2. Only 4 fouls have been called and only one yellow (on me). What's funny is 2 of those fouls occurred in the first 10 min in my first game and Valbuena nailed a FK from about 20-22m out. My initial thought was "Nice! They are finally calling some fouls!". Unfortunately, that was fools gold.

3. Each team seems to play a slightly different style. Juventus was looking to connect on the long ball (Tevez is tough to contain). Pirlo dropped some nice long passes to Tevez and Morata. I saw some nice crosses (low and high). France curled a beauty of a low cross in the box to Benzema for a near goal.

4. Players seem to fatigue slower than we saw in PES15. They still fatigue, but not at a drastic rate.

5. The Live Broadcast looks very good. Always a fan of playing the game similar to how it looks on TV. Just my preference.

I hope the development team patches the fouls like they did with PES14 on PS3. If not, it's going to be pretty disappointing to see this important area of the game go untouched.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 08-12-2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: ...