View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 07:29 PM   #4
mlblover15
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Franchise funds and stubs

So i cant turn a team into the Yankee's or the Dodgers??? that is sooo wrong... this is what i want.... i hate having constraints put on us on how we have to play this game... we should have limitless funds available if we so choose...

so having just over $160 Million for a team is enough??? not even close... i can't even come close to being a dominate team with that kind of payroll every year......

in 14 i signed all my players to no less than 3-6 year deals which means that i should be able to bank roll as much money as i want to for the future. Say for example in three years a top star becomes available and i want him and i know i can afford him... and be able to re-sign any of my players i choose..

SCEA please take off the handcuffs and allow us to run our teams as we see fit... if i want to have a billion dollars available for my team i should be able to... right???? right...

on that point if i want to sign all my players to 10 year 250 Million dollar contracts i should have the right to do so. if we have open world games for every other genre of gaming we need it in our sports games...

i want to rule the baseball world for ever and i want to start now... please... let this happen... im begging you!!!!