View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 08:47 PM   #13
Chimphoe
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: PS4
Mode: * = all, ^ = only CFM (so far)

1* - Wide camera zooms out even further on any sort of motion and gets stuck there for duration of the play. Very frustrating, since I loved this camera in 15, but the way and distance it zooms out really makes it near unplayable.

2^ - went to replay a play, replay began to run (fast forward) by itself. Ended, could not back out of replay. Could only hide toolbar. Had to close game.

3* - Defensive Holding slider does not save. Always reverts back to 50.

4* - Custom defensive playbooks lose any kick return options beyond two deep middle return and onside kick; lose any clock management play calling options (kneel, spike). This was an old bug that was fixed in 15 but somehow came back for Madden 16.

Probably have videos of all of these because I've been streaming, but they're self explanatory, and 1, 3, and 4 are easily replicated.

Edit: Forgot one.

5^ - Weird player goals. Big Ben got "goal completed" for throwing an interception. No joke. I'm guessing the goal was something like "only throw one interception for the game" which triggered as soon as I threw an INT? Only explanation I have. Also had some show up like "Ben Roethlisberger Goal Failed 0/3 receptions." Might just be a display error on that one.

Last edited by Chimphoe; 08-20-2015 at 08:58 PM.