View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 11:17 PM   #10568
hawkeyekid
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: WWE SuperCard Announced For Mobile Devices, Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclutch24
So...Colt helped explain to me how to properly pro cards now, hope this helps.

Now, when you train cards, fully leveling them up is NOT good enough to make a perfect pro. There are 2 other steps you need to take.

1. After you fully train a card to Level 15, 20, etc...go to "Improve". Every 5 levels, you will get 1 token. 1 token used to 1 of the 4 attributes of your choosing is permanent, so choose wisely.

2. In addition to making sure you use all your tokens before Pro'ing the card, you also need to look at "Total Matches." Each attribute needs to reach 20 matches in order for the stat to be its max.

It was quite confusing for me at first too, but it makes a lot more sense. Anyways, see the pic below as a reference. For example, for POW, Rock has 45 matches so now he's fully leveled. If it was only at like say 14 matches, then his POW would be less than 302.

In order to accumulate the max, you just need to use that card for its attribute. So if POW comes up, and you pick Rock, that counts as 1 match. The toughest so far to max out is Ability...it seems to only activate like 10% of the time.

Hope this helps guys!!
This pretty much is the nail in the coffin for me. That is so time consuming.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC