Old 08-26-2015, 11:26 AM   #61
therealbschrec
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdotstrange
Hey all! I posted this on another set of sliders as well... Hoping maybe one of the slider experts can provide a little clarity for me.

Am I the only one who finds that the overall season stats (most specifically the passing stats) are SERIOUSLY lacking. I believe something like 10 QB's had 4K+ passing seasons last year. I believe in my franchise 2 QB's threw for 4K+ (none even came near 4,500.) Any reason this happens, more importantly.... any idea how to fix it. This problem existed for me in madden 15 as well.

I play on 9min quarters, I was under the impression the game clock didn't apply on sim games. (Not supersim.) Any clarity to be provided on this issue.

(P.S.: I play offline human vs CPU franchise, so I have to rely on a lot of computer stat generating for the rest of the teams in the league.

It drives me nuts bc I hate knowing if I throw for 4,500, I'm going to blow away the rest of the league. The MVP race needs to at least be some kind of challenge.)
I also use to have this issue in 15 but haven't played franchise yet in 16 due to the resigning glitch. After that sets in I'll be deep into franchise. I know last season there was a patch for it that helped. Might have to do that again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove