Old 08-26-2015, 01:53 PM   #89
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Armor I'm plugging in your set now and I saw that you are testing in cfm. I know its very early on but just out of curiosity have you checked to see if any of the bugs are showing like drive goal progression? Just wondering if perhaps slider sets tone it down a bit I've seen people that say they aren't seeing issues maybe that's the case? Also curious to whether you are throwing to receivers and letting them dice roll the types of catches or are you "user catching" and selecting one of the three manually?
I am not paying attention to those CFM bugs right now I am very focused on gameplay tuning and awaiting the patch to start my CFM. 3-4 weeks won't go slow. That gives me plenty of time to lock in my settings for this cycle.

As far as user catching. I typically do not user catch at all. But I have to tell ya I love the new catch system. I am letting the CPU make the dice role decision and thus far I have been pleased with the results. It makes you really think about what kind of pass you will throw to a WR, TE or RB and base your decision on his ratings.

Last cycle I ended up user catching deep routes because of how brain dead the WR's would play the ball. basically they did not play it. This year they are and it's glorious.

If someone wants to switch on defense and user catch these sliders will still work well. I leave it to you about how you want to play. I just like to share my approach for those looking for something a little different and a little more dependent on player ratings (dice rolls) outcomes being the primary driver.

And M16 really is making player ratings mean something this year. Very happy with it thus far.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23