Old 08-26-2015, 03:09 PM   #97
Trigger18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
LOL hey brother I am working on it.

Keep playing games though. Use many different match ups. I played two games last night and got walloped in both. These are my thoughts you quoted and what I am labbing/testing as we speak.

Set is coming along though. I would love to see how your games are going with the beta set and post stats and box scores and game stories if you like.

This thread is meant to be interactive and your constructive feedback is appreciated.

Just remember though these are ultimately going to be tuned to my skill level and no slider set is ever universal. Use it as a base.

Some of you are probably far better players than me and may approach the game a little different. Watching my broadcasts can give you a great idea how I play the game and then you can see if your approach is similar. If it is...these may be the right set for you.

If not...****n away LOL. Some other slider guys here are awesome:

Blue Ninja
Jaymeeawesome
Charter
TNK
Jarrod
Playmakers (if he decides to share and he is a big influence on my work)
JoshC1977

And a host of others I probably did not mention. We have an awesome slider and roster community here at OS.......enjoy it!
May I ask why All-Pro instead of All-Madden? Sliders are a nice base set I have to say, good work!