Old 08-27-2015, 07:56 AM   #7
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Black set seems the closest to my own. One thing that throws me off is how are people having Run Block set so high? Maybe there is something I haven't experienced yet, but my Player Run Block is set to 3, and the CPU Run Block is set to 0. I MIGHT bump those up by a point or two later on, but as it stands now, there's some "grind time" trench running going on that aint half bad in my games.

It might be because of my tackle sliders which I have set to 3 on both sides at the moment (probably going to go up a bit). QB Acc for both Player/CPU I have set to 12 and still increasing, but I'm not anticipating that to go much higher either.

I'm just curious as to how people play with such high sliders. The lower they are, the more attention to detail and focus you gotta have to move the ball, etc. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
I agree, I always have my USER runblocking low. I've always been pretty good at running the ball. Last year the cutback running was hard to do and I was glad they fixed that issue on this one because I like to use my vision to cut it back to open lanes when I run inside. When you tried to cut it back on 15 it would do that wack studder step and kill momentum.

My personal USER accuracy is always at least 15 or lower. Really 10 or lower. I like being able to put more emphasis on using the left stick to place passes. But like you said different strokes for different folks.