Old 08-27-2015, 09:45 PM   #62
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdnlaca
I tried theblack sliders and i think i used some wrong teams. I was dallas and i was playing against philly.

As far as cpu defense, it was quite easy throwing on them because they played a lot of zone blitzes and man defense without safety help. Has anyone tried qb accuracy at 5 for user? Romo was pretty hot all game and all i did was pass. I did some over throws but it was because i was throwing bullet passes on three yards outs.

As far as Philly offense, i wanted to see if philly would run their no huddle but they didnt. Bradford was horrible and took some sacks that he should of thrown away. He overthrew a lot and he tried to get it to his main receiver so i liked that part. I will play against a team that has great qb next.
Yeah get a few more games just to get a better feel. You should have games where you dominate like this as long as it's not always. Keep testing and let me know how it goes.. I might be doing something with the pass blocking since it seems like a lot of people are having issues with the PA sacks.