View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 01:21 PM   #58
VanillaSoda
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

So I forget what slider I changed but I went overtime after missing a like 40 yard game winning field goal which happens often with this damn Jags kicker.

I won in overtime with a like 40 Yard TD run by Gerhart with a big wide open hole up the middle, first I have seen so I like the clutch timing of that, will post stats in a minute.

Things I remember changing, Run Block to 42 I think, I tuned down the defense to 65 each, upped QB Accuracy to 40, think that is it.

Bortles - 28-38 257 1 TD 1 Interception

Newton - 15-24 207 1 TD 1 Interception

Denard Robinson - 25 108 2 TD's

Stewart - 16 50

Artis-Payne - 2 43 1 TD

Artis had a long run early for a TD felt good, the interceptions felt good too, the game itself felt good, running was hard but did produce decent results, I don't see Stewart as a more than 50 yards back and if he was given a few more carries maybe he sees 70-75 yards which is good for him

Things I would like to see more of is scrambling but not sure how to produce this, also I think the QB Accuracy now is too high produced so I may lower WR catching again which I upped to 45 when I was testing tighter defense so would lower that back down to 42 to force a few more drops, harder catch in traffic, dropped balls on hard hits, should lower the accuracy more.

Overall though I thought it worked out really well, I actually enjoyed the come back which was 21-7 Panthers and then we scored 2 and ended up winning, was a good fun game so if you are interested in giving them a go Blue, let me know what u think and what would need to be changed