Old 08-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #106
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Icon14 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Im just curious on how you make 5rbk for HUM work. Do you just run money run plays from the gun or outside runs under center? I understand what you mean by seeing the cutback lanes cuz in the older games if there was a hole you would run towards it and then bounce to entice the DL to break block away from you, but I just keep getting swallowed up unblocked LB's a lot.
Nope. I have a good selection of different run plays I use. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm having an easy time running but I am able to have some good games but it's also games where I absolutely get stuffed that makes me wanna raise it back up. Haha! When I was testing it at 15 it felt like the inside running became a little too easy. I'm still in the testing phase with 5. Maybe 10 might be the money spot for the black set. I'm still gonna give 5 a few more games though.

I also use suggestions to call my plays even though it's coming from my custom playbook. I like testing out different plays and figuring out how to work them. I don't stick with money plays. In my opinion it ain't really too many money plays you can abuse especially with the intensity of the black set. A play will look good one minute then get smashed the next go around. It's best to mix it up.