View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 07:49 PM   #391
Cpre5
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Moved it up to All-Madden, 13 mins, and lowered human run block to 5.

Had a great game TB v NYG, putting together a strong drive, and stopping Eli at the end. 25-21

We both had around 250-270 yards passing, and rushing between 75-89 yards.
They were all over me early with sacks and pressure, making it 14-3 NY going into the half. I was able to score and get the conversion, finally another score in the 4th. 18-14 TB.

With 6min left, Eli chucked it deep to Cruz who ran free after my safety and corner ran into each other player the ball. 80 yards later, 21-18 NY.
I wanted to use the clock and get the late score, but I nailed a screen play on a have blitz going to 50 yards. 25-21 TB. However this left Eli 3 mins.

He ended up driving down to the and with time running out, hit OBJ in the corner, but he was only able to drag one foot. Whistle. 25-21 final.

I don't have the stats because madden crashed when I hit finish game, and now I have to play it again. It was the hardest, and the most fun I've had yet, and I've been having a lot of fun.

I felt under pressure while passing, had some nice run holes, plus some blown up plays, but it was a grind. Rather then being worried about bloated stats, I was worried about getting the next 1st down.
Advertisements - Register to remove