Old 08-29-2015, 09:09 PM   #109
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
Ahhhh it's good to see you have these killer sliders out so early. So far I've had a lot of really competitive games in my CFM with the black set. One big issue I have with it however is the QB Accuracy. Too many times has my QB overthrown a wide open guy. I'm not talking wide open 30 yards down the field either. I'm talking wide open on a stick route standing still 5 yards away or overthrowing a slant route by 5 yards into the defenders hands. Other than that I love the sliders and can't wait to see what changes are made next.
What's going on man? Glad you are getting good competitive games.. Yeah when I first start testing the accuracy at 5 I was missing a few easy throws like that myself but after a while I figured out what I was doing wrong with the way I was placing the passes with the left stick. Mess around with it for a while and you'll figure out the touch and placement you need to use when throwing certain passes. If it continues to be a problem slowly move up to 6 or 7. I don't think you have to go all the way to 10.. Keep me posted man..