View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 05:03 PM   #6
ChaseB
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/30/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland24
Daniel Murphy? Yoenis Cespedes?
Cespedes got updated not too long ago, otherwise I would have included him. Murphy I could see on some level but looking at what his attributes are now not sure where the boost comes from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland24
Also, maybe Nathan Eovaldi and A.J. Pollock?
Eovaldi I don't see. Good month but they're stingy about pitchers overall, especially with a lack of a track record. Pollock I pushed for a bunch but he was hitting even better the two weeks prior to this one and didn't get the bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715
Archer to diamond. Kiermaier to high silver, best defender in baseball, speed and base running are way under and over the last two weeks he's hitting around .400 with a couple HR's. Not going to stop saying these two till it happens!
I'll be on the Kiermaier train with you until the end, but I can't expect a boost now after everything else he's done and still been basically flat. Archer I don't see as a Diamond simply because they aren't pushing guys to Diamond much, especially not pitchers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBruin12
jackie bradley Jr has been great in august he should get higher in ovr
Jackie Bradley has been really good. Again, thought he was hitting even better than before this week so decided to leave him off -- especially because there were so few updated players last week.