Old 08-31-2015, 06:39 PM   #158
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
It just clicked for me....the game, that is. Every time i play a new game i go through the motions like it was the last game I played, but then you realize what ur doing isnt the best. I just went through that revalation and now IM BACK. I apologize to those who dont care but i just figured how to be a playoff team on these sliders strategy wise. These sliders are so good right now. The only thing i would look at CPU RBK and PBK. Im not lying i played a game today with the Jets and I held Crowell on the Browns to 20 carries for 18 yards. Id like to see 60 tested, but the CPU PBK at 15 is still decent. I wouldnt raise it nor test it higher than 25 Jarrod. Ive gotten better hitting holes in the run game at 10. That sums up my opinion on the current black set.
Have you tried testing there passblocking at 20 yet? I'm going to try it right there. That's probably all it needs. 30 seems kind of rough at the moment. Haha!

Damn you smashed the run huh? Have you been smashing the run consistently since moving there runblocking to 55? I have done decent against the run for most of games but the CPU has done decent against me in some games so I probably could handle it. I'll try out 60 right now.. Go ahead and test that out too and see how your defense handles it.