Old 08-31-2015, 08:50 PM   #162
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminim
Hey jarrod I'm new to your sliders and am very impressed and excited with your setup. I've always struggled greatly on all-madden yet owned in all-pro on any previous madden game. I have never been able to find a set that gives me the best realistic experience and realism is what I want most out of sports games. I started on your green sliders a few days ago and i've played 4 preseason games and absolutely cannot figure out how to win. I cant pass at all! For example i play with the Browns and Manziel was my quarterback. I called a pass play and rolled out right with Manziel. Dwayne Bowe was standing still wide open off the post route once the defender started to engage Manziel. I had plenty of time so i stopped, made sure my feet were planted, and threw the pass to Bowe 15 yards down field. That pass went literally beween 5 and 10 yards wide right of bowe. There was no pressure within 5 yards of Manziel. I've read this whole thread and i've seen you talk about how important the left stick is when passing. Taking this into consideration, along with the fact the reciever was standing still, and the fact that Manziels feet were planted and he was squared up when maki the throw, I didnt use the left stick at all in because i wanted the pass to be strait and not to overthrow Bowe to either side, high, or low. So i'm so confused as to what i could be doing wrong with the passing for that throw and many more to be so off target on a pass a ten year old could make. I also went 5 of 22 with Thad lewis once he came in... Its driving me crazy. I'm also striggling a little on the run game. Not exactly with curback lanes and finding the open hole but how swallowed up i get when there is an opening. One of the bigger questions I have for you is if you have any games streamed that i could watch to see how you play and maybe learn how to play a better, more realistic, football game on All-Madden with your sliders. You deserve all props for the time you put into perfecting these and creating the different levels. Thanks for your time
Yeah you should go into practice mode and work on how to place certain passes with the left stick. That's really the only way to figure it out. Trust me once you get it down you'll start lowering it. It's really the only way to figure it out.