Old 09-01-2015, 09:12 AM   #171
Datninja619
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
Yea not really digging these. Tried the red set and ben rothlisberger threw for 500 yards on me. The amount of bs that happens on these can be quite ridiculous at times. Defense was constantly orange because of the fatigue slider and as a result defense was tired all game which lead to ridiculous seperation on slant routes and drags. Also curls were wide open constantly using these. I also threw for 500 yards as well so it wasnt a one sided thing. Im usually really good at defense since its what i pride myself on when i play and i couldnt play a lick of defense at all. I think the speed threshold being at 0 and the fatigue is what killed me tho i dunno. Ill try another game and see what happens.
I'm playing on the blue set with run block up by 5 and CPU play react down by 5.

I have games like that also where nothing I do seems to work and CPU dots me up. I find most of my failure comes when I'm trying to do to user everyone on the field and leave gaps in the defense. CPU will find those open WRS.

Also I THINK something is not consistent with the auto sub and fatigue. Some games subbing is flawless others, it waits until players are at the highest fatigue.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove