View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 11:18 PM   #246
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
I hear you on the fatigue setting in for the ground game... Definitely felt that as we progressed deeper into the game which is great... As for Mason, he had 2 touches for 4 yards... I want to see him get subbed in more, especially when Gurley was being used the way he was. His runs were rough and barely to the outside, he would break tackles and for sure his energy would drop but out of the 28 running plays, Mason was only in for 2. Thinking Auto Subs isn't working the way it should. You're spot on with the DPI, I'm digging it though man lol Haven't had a game turned around due to a penalty in Madden in a looong time haha... Going to check whether the auto subs have reset as I'm in week 4 right now... Yup, they reset back to default... I'll set them back to OP standards and play my game vs. ARI, will let you know how they play out.
yea reset them. I had same problem but I was told you can do auto subs once in CFM just go to "my coach" ---> "auto subs" should solve your problem. with OP settings my RB2 received 11 carries and I would say was on about 20-25 plays.