View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 02:19 PM   #296
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklyn85
Gotta tell you, Im loving this set. Started using these for the last 4 games of my eagles CFM and have seen a great variety of games.

Vs Dolphins 26-20 win. tannehill/moore combined for almost 300 yards passing and I was able to stop them on downs in the redzone to preserve the win. Murray had 106 yds on 23 carries and Bradford had 206 yds 2 tds 0 int.

Vs Bucs 38-13 win. They came in 1-10 and I put it to em early and often. Held winston to 128 yds 0 tds 1 int but they did have 124 yds rushing. Bradford and murray both went off with 226 yds 4 tds 0 int passing and 136 yds rushing for murray (207 rush yds total)

@ Lions 24-20 win. Sealed the game with an int in the 4 yard line with 20 sec remaining. Stafford was injured kellen moore played well 201 yds 1 td 1 int. Neither team could run, murray only had 40 yds on 14 carries, mathews had 44 on 5 att and bell for Detroit had 65 on 20 carries. Felt good to have a really fun defensive game.

@ Patriots 44-3 loss. Wow. Got the doors blown off in this one, bradford threw a pick 6 on the first series and it went down hill fast from there to the tune of 179 yds 0 td 4 int. Murray wasnt bad with 85 yds but had to give up the run in the second half. Brady was injured but jimmy G had typical efficient patriot type game with 173 yds 2 td 0 int on 76% comp. Bolden had 98 yds and 1 TD on 26 att and always seemed to fall forward and get the critical 1st down. They also played keep away and had nearly 7 minute advantage in T.O.P

I will definitely be rollin with these for a awhile👍

Great set of games and enjoyed your commentary man. Glad you found them and they were up to par for you. I'll continue to monitor all feed back from others as well as with my games to continue to find ways to make even better. As always thanks for your feedback, and no worries on the lopsided loss to NE, as HOU just hung 52 on my head OUCH!!