View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 03:03 PM   #305
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokemack
Yeah it's really only certain running animations that look more awkward on very slow but Madden's never had great running animations to begin with. The game on very slow does seem to reveal or at least emphasize other animations I hadn't seen before. As you mentioned, hitting holes as a running back feels much more organic especially when you don't abuse the speed burst & time it to burst thru gaps. Interactions between DB's & WR's look & feel more realistic on very slow. You also get a better sense of QB arm strength, for example Cam Newton's zip passes feel much more potent in relation to the overall speed of the game.

Exactly. I love the animations on "very slow". The gang tackles are a beauty as well as the WR/DB interaction. Not to mention like you said trying to hit the hole as the RB. The QB arm strength also. You made all great points. Happy that someone else realizes the difference and can feel them. Want these sliders to appeal to anyone, not just me because I made them (I've tried some sliders where I could tell the person made them strictly based off their skill level or personal pref) I created these with in mind of other users playing with them as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove