View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #335
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Week 9 TEN (3-4) @ NO (6-2)

Currently 1:19 left in the 4th QTR

Score: (TEN - 28) / (NO 14)

This has probably been my teams (overall) offense/defense most complete game of the year. I switched up the tempo (no huddle) for the offense to help out M. Mariota (24-35, 68%, 1 TD-1INT) some, and he responded (although sacked twice). On offense we've pretty much been in complete control all game long with a good balance of success running and throwing the ball (Saints had 29th ranked D against the pass I believe). Sankey (27-109, 4.0 avg) has played bigger than his 5'9" 210 pound stature, running through arm tackles and my bigger back D. Cobb (5-18, 3.6 avg 1 TD) spelled him late in the game as he was fresh and scored a TD to go up 14. H. Douglass, C. Stevens (1 TD) and J. Hunter (who seems to be coming on lately, after I used some XP points) all had 5 rec each, D. Walker (4-66) was his usual self.

Drew Brees (17-30, 56%, 1 TD-3INT) started the game in a nice rhythm, but we started getting pressure making him move around in the pocket. My secondary played extremely well, which resulted in us getting to Brees a number of times (coverage sacks). The Saints got away from running the ball with Ingram (12-38, 3.1 avg) and never really seemed committed to running even when the score was close. B. Watson (7-93) and B. Cooks (4-78) were Brees top target with M. Colston scoring a TD on his lone reception.

Defensively we (TEN) bounced back from the shellacking HOU put on us last game. Before that game we were ranked #3 in the league, after that beating we dropped to #6 (hopefully we climb a few spots this week). We were led defensively by the secondary D. Searcy (11 tackles, 1 INT, 0.5 sacks), J. McCourty (I INT) and B. Wreh-Wilson (1 INT, who's been a true playmaker covering the slot. he now has 4 on the year). B. Orakpo, J. Casey and R. Pitoitua each registered 2 sacks, with D. Morgan, A. Williamson and A. Woods each with a half of sack.

Not really to much to say about NO defense, they made my 31st ranked offense look like world beaters. But we'll take it. Nice road win against a team who was suppose to beat us. This win evens our record at (4-4) and drops NO to (6-3).
Advertisements - Register to remove