View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #249
87Birdman
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

So gave the green ones a try done I haven't played all madden in forever and it was brutal.

I'm a run first guy and a broncos fan so I sent manning away to start the rebuild with oz and with clay already on ir I have youth sorta on the olineman. Granted the rosters aren't up to date yet so the starting line is nothing like the line that they will have at the start of the season.

But they couldn't run block to save their lives. I had a double on Suggs and would have had a huge hole but the linemen both tan forward and neither touched him or even attempted to slow him down allowing me to get hit in the back field.

Pretty much any run to the left meant that Suggs want going to be blocked and any run up the middle Suggs would come down the line untouched. Meaning only ruins to the right had a chance and by the time cj got to the hole they would shed the block and tackle him for no gain. There were some nice holes but blocking would just quit when I hit the hole.

So running just want going to happen ended up with like 17 yards on 20 attempts and 1 of those attempts was a qb scramble for 8.

Passing wise I finished mid 50s completion percentage a pair of tds and a pair of picks.

My defense was okay until this downs than they would allow someone to run free for a first down catch. I think at one point Flacco was 3 of 9 with all 3 completions on third down for a first down. Kind of depressing watching the solid bronco backfield keep giving up big third downs.

Ravens had a solid run game though averaging about 4.5 yards a carry our something close to that. Flacco really helped it by going 5 for 50 since my defense would be in zone and just watch him run as switching seemed to give me the wrong person first.

But overall I thought the cpu offense was solid. Managed to force my fair share of fgs after they were able to keep picking them up.

Ended up losing by 5 because a huge catch and run by sanders and a kick off return after they scored with under 2 minutes left in the game. Had 2 solid drives involving 90% passing because run blocking couldn't stop their line but pass blocking could.

And penalties were all on me none on them. Think I ended up with about 8 including back to back encroachment by my dline.

I will probably attempt another game and if my line refuses to ruin block I will probably bump it up some.

And just saw you raised run blocking on the green set. So I will give those a shot the next time I play.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by 87Birdman; 09-02-2015 at 06:35 PM.