View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 05:06 PM   #403
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Awsome man, very detailed report (just as I thought you would do), and I appreciate every word. Game looked exciting, would've loved to watch (I was picturing it as I read though).

So, about the CPU INTs I think you brought up a great point (being at 45), I haven't really had issues with is and NEVER have I seen 6 INTS in a game, let alone a half lo HA! I would've restart too and figured our what was going on. But judging from my games, all the CPU's INTS were INT I could live with (most I've seen with new updated reaction/coverage settings were 2 I believe by me/J.Flacco, and 2 by the CPU/D.Carr) but I'll play a game with them at 42 and see how that plays out.

Question, how did the QB's Accuracy look to you heading into halftime. I ask because, I just finished a game TEN @ CLE and M. Mariota was something like 13/16 leading into halftime (wasn't sure if that had to do with the drive goal issues, or what.) I was thinking of lowering USER QB Acc a point from 37 to 36 and CPU from 38 to 37; just to see how that plays out.

Another questions, what you'd think of the sliders for Pass Reaction and Coverage. Did it seem to jell better, was it more authentic, did you see any sweet animations. Curious to know.

Nonetheless, thanks man and as always let me know about any game experiences. These are by no means "perfect", darn close I think, but I'm sort of a perfectionist so any info to try and fine tine a slider here or there I'm all for.
My man if they aren't perfect they are really close! Yeah, the 6 INTs I was like WTH is going on here. And as I said I wasn't controlling anything, just calling plays so it wasn't just me sucking at the sticks, that's why I switched to coach mode. Other than that everything else played very well, the run game was very organic and authentic on both sides. The Cards broke off some nice runs but got stuffed some too and I was bottled up a lot but kept grinding away and in the end ended up with a decent average.

The passing played out every well, coverage was smooth and guys made realistic plays on the ball. I saw some great catches and some nice breakups by the DBs. The long pass play of the Cards was beautiful, Lewis went up for the pick and it sailed just past his finger tips, Brown caught it in stride and his momentum made him almost stumble forward as he just reeled it in. Another time my TE went up for a pass and the DB hit him low and from behind causing him to flip over but in a very realist way. Fitzgerald made a superb one handed grab too, very Fitzgerald like!

As for the QB acc, I thought it was pretty solid, Palmer was 4/4 before getting injured but Stanton and Brees had a nice variety of crisp passes and misses. Brees' % may have been a bit high but it think that was the bug. It usually kicks in in the second half and mostly in the 4th qtr as you start reaching certain goals their rating start to get jacked up.

I think I'm just about ready for the patch to drop so I can get started a real CFM, these are playing fantastic. If you haven't tried the broadcast view you should give it a shot.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco