Old 09-03-2015, 05:47 PM   #696
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
I think you're missing the point here. In no way shape or form was I downgrading the sliders. I've been here long enough to know and appreciate how hard they work on sliders. I used to work with Bill Harris. It's not easy working on sliders with broken game mechanics. I like were the sliders are going and he's done a great job on ALL-PRO. As a long time gamer, you should understand how this works. There will always be a part of the game that will break sliders. My point was, why not work with the new features instead of avoiding them with house rules. He's building sliders on HOUSE rules which means if you go against house rules, you will not use the sliders correctly.

They are still my sliders for ALL PRO. I do believe you misread my message. Doesn't seem like you understand Madden mechanics. CPU is not always smart and most of the time they will break your sliders if you don't control the player. Get it? Hence the reason why they added possession catch. This fixes the super quick slide out of bounds that always ended with an incomplete catch. Now you can press A and make the catch without that bug/glitch screwing the game up. That's all.

Hey Armor, this guy is misunderstanding me. Like I said, mad props to you brother. You're doing a good job. Just hope you decide to use the game features with sliders.
If that's the case (me misunderstanding you) then I have no problem apologizing. As we know it is very easy to sound different then you mean (or vice versa, read different then someone means). My point was simply that I've played with these sliders for well over 20 games. I probably use the new catch button about 40-50% of the time. The rest of the time my cpu controlled WRs play natural. I love it. They still make the catches just like when I press the button. On defense I've always used no switch because I like using one guy (except for the occasional rage switch), plus I usual screw up when switching. I have no issues with my cpu guys. With that said the game still plays better then any madden I can remember. It's beyond far from "broken".

Also I remember Bill Harris. Loved how he was so scientific with his efforts. I'm a big numbers guy and I loved that. Good stuff. I have been around for quite awhile, as have you. I've dabbled in sliders and went deep in the last Ncaa game. Adjusting whole roster files and changing the dynamics of the ratings. So I have a good idea on how these games work. Bottom line, imo, this game plays outstanding.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand