Old 09-03-2015, 10:44 PM   #208
fhs2
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Alright here are the sliders that I am testing right now. Before you freak out with the numbers just hear me out and give them a try. They will be super easy to adjust IMO. lol

We all know that All Madden level gives the CPU a boost or the user a down grade. I think it's more of a down grade. If you remember before Madden 15 when you chose All Madden difficulty it put all the user sliders at 25. I think it still works that way on default All Madden it's just a hidden value. So basically the user side has a 25 point slider disadvantage in default AM. This is my opinion of course. I have used a method like this before if you remember.

The difference is the use of the awesome post Playmakers made on his slider thread on VSN.

He took the average ratings of all the things that affect the sliders of all players in the roster to get a value for his sliders.

I took that info and made that the CPU side. Then I just added 25 to that number to get the user side. Even sliders. So that way if you want stay even on All Madden you can just lower the cpu side the same as the amount of the user side or just use this as a base and go from there. I was actually kind of shocked that the game played as good as it did because the numbers seem like they wouldn't. they just work together really well. So thank you Playmakers. lol Here is the set.

Play now might be the best mode to test in.

Game Options

Skill Level: All Madden

Game Speed: Slow (or normal or whatever)

Helps: off but, optional

Quarter Length: 12 (Or what ever you want)

Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds (Or what ever you want)

Injuries: 50

Fatigue: 60

Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties (Same as the OP)

Game Play Sliders User/CPU

QB Acc: 55/30

Pass Blk: 76/51

WR ctch: 69/45

Run blk: 78/53

Fumbles: 60/35

Reaction TM: 65/40

INT: 60/35

Pass Cov: 75/50

TKL: 78/54

is our franchise already this way? will play Now if so...