View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 11:03 AM   #714
Rickyfins75
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I've also seen an over abundance of illegal block in the back. I've been running a test cfm using Armors exact sliders and settings. I'm in week 9 and I think the progression bug is definitely starting to show signs of life. A lot of my players have their confidence at 99 but for whatever reason no one is going over that number. The best way I can describe it is total consistent dominance on my end over the last three games. I can run at will pass at will. Opposing rbs I can hold to under 50 yards with ease and opposing qbs end up looking like this 14/30 89 yds 2 ints. Its the opposite of robo they just can't get it going. Also noticed that although I can get off 60 plays with 12 min qtrs the opposing team can only muster about 40 and that number has been the same since week 6. Its a three and out fest for them. Once the confidence takes over it snowballs. I think I'm going to scratch my test cfm and run a 32 team control to play all the week one games until patch. Game is amazing with Armors sliders up until the glitch takes hold. Should take a look at that block in the back penalty setting though it seems to be called way too much at least what I'm seeing of it. Other than that the patch can't come soon enough I'm pumped

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 09-04-2015 at 11:07 AM.