Old 09-04-2015, 02:36 PM   #717
Sharpshooter1324
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Well Armor I finally broke down and done something I was pretty sure I would never do! I have taken your advice, and set up a 32 team CFM and will be the owner of my Panthers. I did this last night as soon as I got home from work, and you are correct......once you get into the rythm of setting everything up auto subs for each teams and all it does not take half the time that I thought it would. I used the random number generator for my resignings, and you are correct in that it will make for some real interesting moves in the off season. Three teams per week and play. It moves quickly, and also has me almost to the point of can't wait to go in and do my next three teams to see what is going to happen!

That said.....I know your strictly all pro as I have always been as well. I decided to make the jump on to All Madden due to the progression bug, and it has been beautiful since doing so. I'm not sure if it's that I just suck to the point that I'm not really getting enough going for the bug to manifest, or if it has someyhing to do with the difficulty, but I'm not having any problems with it at this point since the change. Playing 12 min. quarters with 18 run off. Thanks for the hard work brother, and for the sharing of the info with the re-signing of players!!

Once you set up all of the teams Auto Subs are they set for good or do you need to set them constantly? The reason I ask is because I will prob play most of the games myself because I want to see how each team plays. Armor said each team is different so I want to experience it. I sound super stupid but I wish someone shows a vidoe on how to do the resinging thing.