View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #500
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
How'd your most recent game go?

I just lost to Steelers in a good game 35-28.

Felt game played alright. Nothing too out the ordinary for me. If I was to nit pick and go looking for something to tweak, it'd be pass coverage decreasing by maybe 1 or 2 for both user/cpu. But again that'd be me nit picking. Rothlisberger 1-2 still completed close to 70% for 330 and Flacco 70% for about 260 and 3-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got killed by the Panthers 34-3. I know the Panthers have a pretty good D but I couldn't do anything against them. Brees was like 49% for 170 yds and 3 INTs. He was picked on his second throw of the game and on my next series Ingram fumbled so they went up 17-0 half way through the 1st. I don't mind the INTs but the DBs were making better catches than my WR, LOL. For one, I think I'm going to move User WRC back to 54, I had more blatant drops than the first 2 games combined. I also may move CPU PDR down to 6 and INT back to 42. I thought the game played the best in my first game when I had CPU PDR at 8 and INTs at 42. The tuner update is what is making me think I need to move CPU PDR to 6. Did you see much difference with CPU PC at 86 instead of 85?

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco