View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 08:53 AM   #749
Fly8Eagles4Fly
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Week 3 of my Texans CFM, I was having a hell of a time with Mallett (not exact stats but he was around 45% comp) against the Bucs. They were dominating me. So, midway through the 3rd quarter, I brought in Terrelle Pryor. He ended up going 12/13 to finish and I lost the game after coming back from down 23 and missed a FG to take the win.

Move to week 4, Mallett is back under center, and I end up dominating the Falcons 35-9. Mallett goes 22/24 with 3 TDs.

Since replacing Mallett in Week 3, I've gone 34/37 (91.9%) over the course of 5 1/2 quarters. CPU has been pretty good outside of Winston going for 80% against me, but I chalked that up to my horrible game overall. Would I drop HUM QB ACC or raise the CPU Pass Defensive sliders? What would you suggest as the best course of action? I don't believe my confidence stats are too high at this point (maybe a 2-4 point increase, but nothing like all 99s like some have described.) I do use the no switch on offense. Once I release the pass, it's all the CPU from there. Just looking for a little guidance, the sliders play fantastic otherwise.