View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 12:12 PM   #547
JCLII
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I started a different franchise with the Jags last night. The reason being, I went to play my third game in my Steelers franchise and I noticed when I got in the game that Le'Veon Bell was out for 4 weeks with a broken toe. I'm all for injuries being realistic, but he didn't get hurt while I was playing!! Mystery injury. Are they getting injured during unseen practices? Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Anyway, back to the sliders. I only played 3 quarters of Jags vs Panthers and I'm about to finish it now. One thing I noticed is that the illegal block in the back penalties are happening way too often. I would say I have had 5 or 6 through 3 quarters. Same with face masks. I also think I need to do something for CPU run blocking. Jonathan Stewart was averaging less than 2 yds a carry and the Steelers defense is nowhere near that good. I may raise the QB accuracy for the CPU as well as Cam Newton was completing less than 50% of his passes. Still also having a major gap in time of possession, but this may be because the CPU isn't running very well on me. Overall the game feels great with these slides, I just need to tinker a little more to fit my game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk