Old 09-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #342
CanOfCornCobb
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah if it's too high like I had it before you the do mainly go for big hits but if you start going too low it affects there pursuit angles and it becomes way too easy to run. I think where I have is perfect. I wouldn't go below 50 and above 65. How has your games been going?
Been having some good games lately. Im still losing but its not because of my defense. Didnt have too many chances to play this week and when I did I decided to make my own playbook. My offense, and run game in particular, has improved since then. Im very close right now on the black set. I didnt see your recent updates until this morning on the QB acc and I agree with what you did. I played a game yesterday against the seachickens and my db's were on everything including my user player. The only reason I lost was because its soooo damn hard to generate offense against them and I threw 2 bad picks. Its literally impossible to throw against Sherman and, to an extent, chancellor when he's manning up in the slot. Did I forget to mention Earl Thomas jarring the ball loose on the left side?Tough team to beat. I have some bad habits in certain situations, but im using practice mode to simulate those and drill what I should be doing into my head. By the time the CFM patch drops I should be good to go.

Last edited by CanOfCornCobb; 09-06-2015 at 11:54 AM.