Old 09-06-2015, 12:03 PM   #343
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Been having some good games lately. Im still losing but its not because of my defense. Didnt have too many chances to play this week and when I did I decided to make my own playbook. My offense, and run game in particular, has improved since then. Im very close right now on the black set. I didnt see your recent updates until this morning on the QB acc and I agree with what you did. I played a game yesterday against the seachickens and my db's were on everything including my user player. The only reason I lost was because its soooo damn hard to generate offense against them and I threw 2 bad picks. Its literally impossible to throw against Sherman and, to an extent, chancellor when he's manning up in the slot. Did I forget to mention Earl Thomas jarring the ball loose on the left side?Tough team to beat. I have some bad habits in certain situations, but im using practice mode to simulate those and drill what I should be doing into my head. By the time the CFM patch drops I should be good to go.

Yeah the Seahawks are very tough to beat. I struggle with Dallas for some reason too and I hate it. Haha!

Yeah I knew I couldn't be the only one to see the improved coverage. CPU was flat out dreadful against me passing since the tuning up that so that tweak to the QB accuracy had to be made. Hopefully me raising the USER accuracy on the other sets help some guys with there passing..

You just like me man. I'm always going into practice and working on certain areas I need to get better with or just to work on some different plays too so I can keep expanding my offense.. That's something I try to preach to guys who use my sliders. If you are struggling with certain stuff go into practice mode, or check the replays on certain plays so you can review what happen. It could have been a read you missed when you was passing or a cutback that was there you could have ran through. Some guys are so quick to blame the sliders instead seeing what they can go do to improve.. If other guys are playing on settings that are harder, and are having success with those settings, then it's obvious that the sliders are not to blame for there struggles..