View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 11:16 PM   #647
mikemck09
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I just won my first game of the season with the Rams (1-5), soon to be Brooklyn Bulls lol (My test CFM) I have been shut out, blown out, and lost extremely close heartbreakers... Today, we blew out the Browns 31-9 at home after losing at GB 24-19... It felt amazing, it was a first of many today lol First game Gurley broke his cold streak and ran for 120yds 1 rushing TD and 1 Receiving TD, Foles came back from his injury and went 14/27 with a TD and 4 picks but my defense stepped it up big time. Fumble returned to the house and a pick... I have yet to see an unrealistic pass completion % from either myself or the CPU... Foles was at 51% and Glennon was at 48%... Haven't seen a crazy high % all season long even before the new edits were made to the OP... Anyway, I am loving the way this is playing... I am amped for the patch (hoping it is the final piece) so I can finally start a legit CFM... These sliders are golden, brother! Haven't found a set this good and actually enjoyed Madden in years!! Honestly, I haven't enjoyed virtual football since 05', I am not trying to beat a dead horse by bringing up that sensitive year lol Great work! For those interested in the scores of my award winning season (sarcasm) -

Wk 1 - vs SEA 17-10 LOSS
Wk 2 - @ WAS 17-0 LOSS
Wk 3 - vs PIT 28-24 LOSS
Wk 4 - @ ARI 27-17 LOSS
Wk 5 - @ GB 24-19 LOSS
Wk 6 - BYE WEEK (Well needed)
Wk 7 - vs CLE 31-9 WIN

St. Louis Rams are now 1-5

Hooah