Old 09-07-2015, 01:32 PM   #32
booker21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default All Pro Plays Great if you do one thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
How do you guys feel about suggestions so far in Madden 16? I think the game itself is MUCH better overall and am seeing tremendous Play Now games using suggestions. So very ready to get into a CFM.
Hey Man,

I got this idea 5 years ago i think, on that time it i chosed the ask madden feature, since then, I canīt go back to. I select Quick so it displayed only 1 play and i have to call that unless its extremely stupid call like FB Dive on Goaline formation from the 50yds with less than 1:00 min (yeah the game sometimes call that) but beside that it plays great.

I would advice to any sim player to use this method, this way you are force to run different plays, and not stick with the same plays you know you have a higher chance on completing.

The play calling usually is OK, but EA needs to work on the gameplan. This was touched on madden 10 as the great feature and then they stopped looking at. Is very generic, and it keep repeating plays like 3 or 4 times. Since this method use the "gameplan" it wonīt use your whole Playbook, it will only choose from thos 15 plays that are given to the specific scenario (1st and long,, 1st and short, etc) Also it looks at the stars to recommend you plays, and that are also very bad.

the play calling is decent, but very repetitive because this limitations. That being said, i will recommend you to play with this, since i feel is more "level ground" with the AI and it avoid you to use those preferred plays.

My dreamed play-calling would be, to let me select the play but i can only call that play 1 per game, so iīm force to use the whole PB. (Plays are rarely repeated in real life) but i tried that, but after 2qrt you cant remember what you called, and what you didnīt. So for now, Quick play it is.

Oh and one more thing, if you donīt like what the AI suggest you on Defense you can always let the clock run out and they will call the play for you (100% is different than suggested). I do this speciually on goaline situation, the AI rarely suggest Goaline, when i let the clock run out, it will call Goaline.

I guess it doesnīt use the Gameplan, and it use the same logic than when it calls plays for the Opponent AI.

Last edited by booker21; 09-07-2015 at 01:58 PM.