View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 03:28 PM   #691
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Ok, very good game, everything played really well, I mean really well. Ended 27-24 Saints on a 45 yd FG in OT. Running game for both sides we extremely realistic with a great variety of decent runs, some long runs and some stuffs in the backfield. 3 sacks apiece and nice pressure throughout, if anything seemed a bit better pressure on me than the CPU. The only issues I'm seeing is a lot of pass breakups by the CPU which I think is the reason Brees' % was only 60% but that isn't really bad. If anything I think CPU PDR may need to drop 1 back to 7. The real glaring issue is the same one we've been battling, CPU QB ACC, Manning started on fire and ended with 76%. I think either ACC needs to drop and/or USER PDR needs to go up to 8. Both QBs were still very accurate with these settings, only the DBs for the CPU knock a lot of balls loose where the CPU WRs seem to hold on to almost everything despite the hits.

Having not seem a lot of fumbles it was cool to see the Giants WR fumble the ball in OT and we recovered with good field position to get the winning FG. I actually had a chance to win in regulation. I have been super simming kicking so I am truly just coaching. Well, I drove down for a FG attempt 2 seconds left and I called my last TO. The suggested play was a FG but when I did the sim the CPU ran the ball and regulation ended, ugh. AI is really pathetic sometimes.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove