View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #715
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Just finish game against Titans, they were 5-2 and I was 4-4, we win 22-14. running was very difficult for both teams. Mariota was 58% 1 TD no INTs but was sacked 6 times, he often looked like a rook, deer in the headlights. Trouble was Brees was 80% 2 TDs and a pick, sacked once. I don't know what to do with the USER ACC, all I moved was CPU PDR from 8 to 7 and he went from 60% to 80%. I think I'll put it back to 8, I'd rather see 60%. DBs were flying all over on both sides the ball and knocking a lot of passes loose.

Overall the game felt really good, It was a very close and defense definitely carried the day. They had a chance to tie it up with time running out but Mariota threw incomplete in the endzone as time expired.

Saw my first blocked FG in Madden as the Titans blocked my attempt in the 1st qtr. Also got a safety off a sack of Mairota. Game really looks great and the animations are shining with these settings. We may just have to live with the occasional high % game from the QBs. It happens sometimes in real life so as long as it isn't every game I'm fine with that. I think I'm pretty set with these. As I said I think I will move CPU PDR back to 8 and that's it. I'm happy where were at.

Haha, yea man we'll just have to live with the QB Accuracy. I mean it's as close as we'll get. Sometimes you'll see the high 60's low 70's percentage. Long as we're not seeing 80, 85, 90's then I can live with it. I think we're pretty darn close. I'll look to tweak some penalties when I finish this MLB RTTS. What specifically were you thinking about as far as penalties?

I want to see a little more offensive holding, and false starts on offense. I would like to see a little more consistency with roughing the passer but Idk that slider is pretty tough to gauge. DPI I'm seeing maybe one or two per game. Defensive holding maybe up a little, I just don't want it to get out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove