View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #27
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

A couple notes since the tuner

I have updated the Sliders based on the most recent Tuner we received last week.

A couple notes since the tuner

CPU QBA best overall setting might possibly be 60 because they tend to become way too inaccurate IMO on deep balls for this level.

I left it at default just in case the USER decides to utilize the EQUAL TEAM OPTION which will give a slight boost to the lower rated team.

Human Pass Coverage could also be reduced to 40 if you need to boost up CPU Comp % on this level using their default 50 QBA setting.

The only changes made to human Sliders were Run Block-(5), Pass Block-(45) and Tackling-(20) which I felt were all too strong at default 50 for the USER.....

The only Changes made to CPU Sliders were their Run Block-(95) and Pass Coverage-(95)......

Human QBA is based on skilled level....EA has made some slight progress with the QB Accuracy but it's still far from where it needs to be IMO when a human player controls the QB.

Depending on what your looking for out of that slider I've seen good results ranging from 10, 20 and 30 to be honest. The WR Catch slider will also play a major role in throws being out of the catch radius of the intended receiver.

Test it out put QBA anywhere between 5-10 and then raise WR Catch to 50 or higher and watch the passes sort of warp into the WR catch target area...

Lower QBA seems to work best with lower threshold though...

Which is why my next step is try and figure out sliders that work using the lowest possible settings the game allows because the lowest sliders settings IMO leads to the most fluid gameplay you'll witness in Madden.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-09-2015 at 08:01 AM.