View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 01:43 PM   #16
Golfsprince
Rookie

Golfsprince's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: If All Goes As Planned, Next Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Patch Could Arrive on Septembe

A response from Handsward (Justin Patel, EA dev) in regards to the silence and not updating others:

Quote:
I will give updates whenever there is something to update you all on. My last post was when the last patch went out and I gave details on what it addressed. Now I am letting you guys know that we have completed work on the next update. When that update goes live, expect a list of fixes and additions on that day. I know you all have been getting restless the past few weeks but there wasn't anything for me to update you all on. I could have come on and said "still working on the next update, stay tuned" but I know generic messages just make you all mad.

As far as what is coming in the future, I have no say on when those things get announced and it is not my place to comment on them here until an official announcement is made. So just be patient. Support for this game isn't ending anytime soon.

Favorite Teams

Golf - USA Ryder Cup Squad

NFL - Bears, Falcons

NBA - Bulls

MLB - White Sox

College - Northwestern Wildcats, DePaul Blue Demons, UIC Flames, DuPage Chaparrals