View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #25
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
After I read your post about wr catching yesterday, I lowered them on my sliders and I liked it a lot. I feel like I can adjust the sliders to make a great game for me, but my only issue has been db coverage. I just can't seem to get it right. On All Madden I feel like I just cannot stop their passing game, even with adjusting pass react and coverage. But it's not to the Wrs necessarily, just flag routes and deep posts to the tight end that seems like it's open every time. And the safeties just aren't covering much ground and helping over the top at all.... On all-pro it's better but I just can't quite get it right... Maybe because I'm using the Raiders.....

Anyways I will try these out when I get home tonight. I usually like normal or slow game speed, but maybe I will check out fast just to see...
O yah I forgot to mention that these sliders are not ment to benefit any team. They are made for realism. U will get different results if u use a bad team like Jacksonville than you would get using a good team like Green Bay.. So if you're using the Raiders and they're bad in real life then I'm sorry man lol
Advertisements - Register to remove