View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 10:14 AM   #1065
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor, I am a long time subscriber to your thread and have used your sliders in the past and really enjoy your Twitch streams. This year however I have decided to go with coach mode due to my aging thumbs. With that said I will be using coach mode sliders created by iiamcb. However all other aspects of my CFM will be set up according to your instruction in the OP. I really love the way you approach the game and design it for not only realism but for variety, fun, excitement and unpredictability.

In light of this I just want to thank you on behalf of all of us here who come to you for answers about anything and everything. I know it's not your responsibility to field all these questions but you always do and with a positive and optimistic outlook. You are always trying to make the game better for everyone. Your answers and write ups are always very thorough and complete, with plenty of details and explanations. We are truly blessed to have someone like you as a member of the OS community. I sincerely hope you enjoy the game and THANKS! U DA MAN!! !

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove