View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 04:58 PM   #62
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
plugged in the new slider updates you said last night after the game. I messed around by putting all the penalty sliders at 53 except face mask and roughing the passer. I got to many penalties at that, so I went back and used 50 as the base like you said. Came up with this which seems to work pretty good. 51 offsides (don't get a ton in real games so kept lower) put false start at 53 (happens a lot compared to other calls) also put Pass int defense at 53 (same as false start). I put holding on offense at 52....left everything else the same. Good results ending up with about 7-8 penalties a game.

Also I noticed when I played with Rodgers had several drops by the WR also...thought it was ok. I think 41 is good for the CPU....wondering if going to 42 on user would help much?

Awesome sliders, makes it fun again.....also is everyone using these in play now or CFM?
Yah man I like penalties at default or it gets crazy. Only penalty I move is DPI to 55, I had catching at 42, 44, 46. I liked it at 44, cuz aggressive catching is a bit OP. And I use my sliders in both cfm and play now. And you're welcome I'm glad u like the sliders